Improve your hearing & quality of life
When it comes to choosing a hearing specialist for your problem, you need a trained professional. Here at Specialists in Ear, Nose & Throat, we are qualified to diagnose and treat all conditions of the ears, including hearing difficulty. We perform advanced hearing tests to determine the nature of your hearing loss and whether a hearing instrument is appropriate for you. If so, our audiologist will recommend a hearing device that best fits your lifestyle and budget. Our hearing services include:
- Comprehensive audiological testing for adults & children
- 100% digital & programmable hearing aids
- Leading brands, including the most technologically advanced hearing aids available today
- Behind-the-ear, in-the-ear & in-the-canal hearing aids
- Education about your hearing instrument
- Custom ear protection for swimmers, musicians, workers, singers & TV personalities
- Treatment for ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Assistive listening devices
- 30-day trial period with every hearing aid
- Minor repairs & cleanings done in-office
Solutions For Ear Problems
Hearing loss, ear pain and dizziness can be symptoms of more serious problems. If your examination indicates an ear disorder that requires specialized care, we will address it accordingly.
We treat problems as simple as wax buildup and as complex as chronic ear disease, damaged/perforated eardrum, hearing loss and balance disorders.